These cookbooks have given me guidance or simply inspired me.
1. Jamie’s kitchen by Jamie Oliver
I love Jamie Oliver, I like his interpretation of the Italian cuisine.
2. Il Nuovo Annabella in Cucina
This is the first cookery book I ever bought. It was printed in Italy in 1985 (I was 17 years old!) and contains most of the great Italian classic recipes (no pictures!). It’s my Delia’s.
3. The hummingbird bakery cookbook
Good recipes, amazing pictures: I have learnt how to make good frostings and decorate cakes (the pictures of the cakes are inspiring!).
4. Fish cook – from scallops to swordfish by Aldo Zilli
My reference book when I have to cook seafood. Thank you Aldo!
5. Oriental Cook Book – recipes from China, Japan, Korea & Southeast Asia
This book inspired me to experiment with the exiting flavours of the Far East. I love its emphasis on fresh ingredients, and simple authentic recipes.